Product Number IP29CG
- General purpose flexible polyolefin
- Low shrink temperature
- Excellent substitute for HS-PVC
Commercial Grade Polyolefin Tubing is an irradiated, economical and mechanically tough heat shrinkable tubing used for insulating, jacketing and identification.
IP29CG has excellent electrical, chemical and physical properties representing a good all purpose heat shrinkable tubing.
Application of heat above 100°C will shrink this tubing quickly to 50% of its supplied diameter or snug down on the object it is to cover.
When comparing this product to heat shrinkable PVC, IP29CG offers reduced longitudinal shrinkage, better shelf-life, vivid colors and superior temperature characteristics.
- ROHS Compliant
- Corrosion Resistant
High Gloss Finish Colors are vivid – Clear is “crystal” clear
- Longitudinal Shrinkage:
- less than 5%
- very stable; can be stored over extended intervals without change.
- Temperature Rating:
- continuous operation from -55°C to 105°C.
- 550 volts per mil.
- Standard Colors:
- black, white, clear, red, blue, green and yellow (most sizes in brown, orange, violet and gray)
- Low Temp Flexibility:
- (4 hrs @ -55°C) No cracking
|Order Size||Expanded Diameter||Recovered Diameter||Recovered Wall|