Product Number IP41NE
- Highly abrasion resistant
- Unaffected by common fluids and solvents
Heat Shrinkable Neoprene Tubing is a modified polychloroprene recommended for applications requiring a tough, highly flexible covering. Neoprene remains flexible at low temperatures which makes it ideal for cables and harness applications that operate in severe environmental conditions.
This tubing has a thick-wall construction to provide superior cut-through and abrasion resistance. It is unaffected by most fluids and solvents along with excellent resistance to oils.
The tubing is easily marked by hot-stamping for permanent wire and terminal identification.
- MIL-I-23053/1 Class 1 & 2 AMS 3623
- MIL-R-46846 Type 1 Class 1
- Temperature Ratings:
- -70°C to +121°C
- Shrink Temperature: 135°C minimum
- Standard Color: Black
- Markers and Cut Pieces Available
MIL-R-46846 Type 3 Class 1
|Order Size||Expanded Diameter||Recovered Diameter||Recovered Wall|