At Insulation Products Corporation, we carry a selection of slit conduit as an easy to use protection for wire, cable and hoses. Its full length slit down the side allows quick installation of your assembly but because of its unique corrugated design also closes for a permanent covering.
Available with or without slit
- Operating temperature: -40°C – 93°C
- Operating temperature: -40°C – 149°C
- Tensile Strength: 5100psi ASTM D638
- Ultimate Elongation: 225% ASTM D638
- Operating temperature: -40°C – 135°C
- Tensile Strength: 3000psi ASTM D638
- Ultimate Elongation: 700% ASTM D638
- General Purpose Polyethylene (IP72PS):
- is used for bundling applications where temperatures are not a concern.
It is also available in a gray flame retardant version.
- Nylon Slit (IP71NS):
- a copolymer nylon type 6, providing good impact strength, elongation and flexibility.
This flexible wire conduit is best suited for under hood, near brakes and other hot spots up to 300°F.
- Polypropylene (IP73PP):
- gives the added flexibility to allow sharp bends in tight areas and is available in a UL-94 V2 rated material.
- standard black – others available
- Boxes or Gaylord
|Order Size||Nominal I.D||Nominal O.D.|